Food, Health and Social Media

Hello!!
I think I have healthy eating habits and lifestyle. I sometimes eat junk food. The type of junk food I eat more is pizza and chips that I personally think are simply irresistible.I don’t have weight problems. I’m a little out of shape but to solve that I am trying to do more exercise. Being more active is difficult to me because I am a couch potato.

To keep fit I do martial arts and swimming, and sometimes I play a game with my family called Extreme Challenge Family Trainer on Wii. It is fantastic! I have a lots of fun and spend quality time with my family. I exercise and at the same time I can do what I love which is playing games. This game is a mixture of many sports (like running, climbing montains, cycling…) in the “Techno Carpet” .

I don’t really like social networks. I even think it’s weird why they were invented. If we want to meet our friends, we have legs to go and meet them face to face. I’m  just a member of some because everyone else is.

Having a balanced diet and an active lifestyle is very important. To stay in shape and healthy we should eat a big variety of foods, do exercise regularly and shouldn’t forget to drink lots of water.

Having a healthy lifestyle is important but there is no need to exaggerate in your diet or stop eating just to be in shape. Actually this obsession with food can cause big health problems like anorexia.

What sports do you practise?    What do you do to stay in shape?
Bye!!

Paulo D.9041948559