A Review of a Movie

Hello everyone! My name is Paulo and I am here to make a review about the movie “A Nightmare on Elm Street”.

A Nightmare on Elm Street is a 1984 American horror film. It was directed by Wes Craven, it had participation of the actors John Saxon, Heather Langenkamp, Ronee Blakley, Amanda Wyss, Jsu Garcia, Robert Englund and Jonny Depp. It is the first of nine in the A Nightmare on Elm Street movie series. This movie doesn’t have in the begining a leading role because there’s “something” that hapens to them. The most interesting part of the movie that it’s difficult for us to know if they are awake or not resulting in a lot screams by us.

I will talk a litle about the plot but not much becausse I hate giving spoilers, the movie takes place in the fictional city Springwood, and it goes around this if they get asleep and get killed in theirs dreams by Freddy Krueger (the image below), they die in real life, and until they discover this three teenagers were already killed. When I first watched this film I was way to you so I didn´t really it  but recently  I have watched it again and it good it is very realistic, we can really get scared because there is almost no way to know when they fall asleep so we always get scared by Freddy, in a part of the film they go to preschool and they met with very interesting children.

I will put the link to the trailer but I don’t recommend watching if you don’t like, are to sensible or are  new for this type of movie.

What types of movies do you like? What´s your favorite movie?

Skip to toolbar